Sunday, June 28, 2009

Exciting News!!!

Exciting News!!! My dear friend Mary, of Mary Lindsey Photography, and I have decided to take the plunge and open a studio! With Boudoir photography, I feel that it is important to have a private space where women will feel comfortable. Although I enjoy doing hotel shoots, this space will give us so many more options. It's a little scary, but all the stars seem to be aligning. When Mary and I began talking about sharing a studio space, we decided to leave it up to fait. If it's meant to be it will happen. It has taken a little longer than we first thought, but everything is falling into place.

The space is perfect! I can't wait to show you pics of the inside, but for now, here is what I can show you. It becomes ours on July 1st. We hoping to have our Grand Opening on August 1st. It is located on Main Street in downtown Ponchatoula, right above Nest Interiors.


(photos by Mary Lindsey)
Check back often to see how things are coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment