Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My first bridal show!!!

Since I started this blog MUCH later than I should have, I never got to show of my booth at Perfect Wedding Guide's Bridal show in Baton Rouge back in July. I know - that was so long ago, but I still wanted to show it off! I think for ny first show, it looked pretty darn good! (At least according to the response from other vendors and many brides that attended!)

My main focus for this show was my Boudoir Photography. There were several really great and talented wedding photographers there. I am currently building my wedding portfolio, but for this show, my booth definitely offered something different! We had an excellent response!
This is the BEST gift for your man! It doesn't have to be just for a wedding gift either - birthdays, anniversary, or if you REALLY want to surprise him, for no reason at all. He WILL love this. If you want more info, just drop me a line.
So here are the pics:





Thanks Mary for all your help! I couldn't have done it without you!
Until next time,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment